Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Young Living's Premium Starter Kit...is it worth it?

Young Living's Premium Starter Kit
.....is it worth it?

Check out the cost comparison below.  I say 'Yes', definitely it's worth the price.  I just received my premium starter kit the other day and it was like Christmas in July

Here's a look at the Premium Starter kit that I just received last week.  Young Living is now sending some of its vitality line of essential oils in the premium starter kit.  These essential oils are the exact same oils as their non-vitality counterparts, the only difference is the white label.  These select oils are labeled as supplements per FDA regulation and you can safely ingest them. 

Young Living is big on Education.  They give you so many resources to learn about essential oils and how to use them safely.  
We love sharing ideas here on the blog, on instagram at @thearomagraphyblog or join our facebook group: aromagraphy 101 let me know if you'd like an invite to join the group. =) 

I decided to splurge and get the rainstone diffuser and it was so worth it.  I started difussing stress away straight away.  It's my FAVORITE oil blend from Young Living. 



Are you interested in trying some essential oils from Young Living?  Have questions about the Premium starter kit or anything else EO related?  Leave a comment below and someone from the team with get back to you. =)

Here's more info if you're ready to ROCK & ENROLL and start changing your life with Young Living essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment