Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Why YL?

Why did I choose Young Living?
Well, I tried them and liked them.  I tried some other brands and went back to the blends and quality of Young Living.  I had friends, SILs and coworkers who were using Young Living.  I saw the success my good friend Lisa was having with Young Living oils in her life and as a small business.  She was having fun exploring, experimenting and sharing her experiences. So, after doing a LOT of research on oils of all different brands, testing out many essential oil brands, I made the decision to go with Young Living. This is hands-down a case where you get what you pay for. Yes, you can buy a cheaper bottle of oil elsewhere, but you’re most likely receiving an inferior product.  That was my experience.


Young Living is the only company out there that has what is called the “Seed to Seal” promise, or anything like it. This has such a huge impact! It means that Young Living controls every single aspect of their production line. They own their own farms. they plant their own seeds. They cultivate their own crops. They use essential oils on their plants. They oversee everything, literally, from planting the seed to sealing the bottle. They can say with a 100% guarantee that they know what is inside each and every bottle, and that they are pure beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I want to know exactly what I’m getting. Young Living gives me that peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment