Friday, July 8, 2016

Young Living....you got me..

Well...I bit the bullet and signed up as a distributor with Young Living.  I really have no intention of selling to make money, but I have a friend who seems to be having a lot of fun exploring the Young Living brand.   So I bought a starter kit, a very low commitment with the ability to buy oils at a reduced rate. (24% off)  Think of it as a Sam's Club/Cost Co membership, but you get something....a lot really...for your initial membership fee.  You even have OPTIONS on what kind of starter kit you want to receive with your ' wholesale membership'.

I have tried a variety of oil brands and I really do love the Young Living oils that I have.  I'm also excited to try all the product lines that are created with their essential oils.  Thieves toothpaste is on the top of my list.  As I look at the website, I'm racking up a huge 'Wish List'.

I've been on my oily journey for 3 years and I am still exploring this vast world of essential oils and one thing that struck me was the information that Young Living gives access to it's members.  I'm just starting my tour of Young Living University and I'll report back and blog about my findings.

My intent is not to make money, but if you're interested in trying Young Living oils, I'm willing to answer any question you may have.  If you're ready to jump on the Oily Bandwagon, here's a link to more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment