Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring, maybe?

As I look out the window at the tiny snowflakes dancing toward the ground, I can't help but look forward to SPRING.  We've had a very mild winter here in Northern Minnesota, and I really love winter, but after some melting last week, we're left with the grey dreary snirt. (snow + dirt = snirt)

So here's my answer to the snirt outside my window, a series of Spring Fresh diffuser blend recipes.

First up....Spring Rain... because I love rain.

The almost nutty/barky/earthy aroma in spring rain is represented in this blend with vetiver.  If you've never used vetiver use caution.  You should never smell directly from the bottle. Open it and waft air towards your nose and inhale gently. Some oils are mild enough that you can, but Vetiver is a potent oil. I think it stinks, but I've seen the benefits.  It works as a grounding and calming oil.  

Lemon is a powerhouse in the oil world. It just smells so fresh and clean.




New to diffusing essential oils?
Here's a link to the first diffuser I used from Green Air Spa.  I purchased it in November of 2013 and I still use it today at least 4 days a week. (I see it is currently on sale, I might need to pick up another one)

No comments:

Post a Comment